Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Eva Weston asks author Anita Philmar, What is Your Inspiration?


I am very pleased to present this week's author, Anita Philmar!  Join me and discover just what entices her to create the stories she writes!  What is her inspiration?

Erotic Ebook Author - Banished Cover, erotic romance  Fairy Fun Cover  Cover for Hog-Tied and Branded 
(Just a few of her many books)

Anita Philmar likes to create stories that push the limit. A writer by day and a dreamer by night she wants her readers to see the world in a new way.

Influenced by sci-fi programs, she likes to develop places where anything can happen and where erotic moments come to life in a great read.

Naughty or Nice?

Read her books and decide.

Email: anitaphilmar@yahoo.com
GR: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1329767.Anita_Philmar

My Dirty Little Secret of What Turns

Sorry you ask what inspired me to write, didn’t you?

Well, I’d have to say men.

Yes, I’ll admit it. They fascinate me. The way they move, think, laugh, talk, play, look, fight...in so many ways they are like aliens from another plant. They make look similar to women, but they open their mouth and they speak an unknown language.

They enjoy violent sports and watch shows that leave me shaking in my shoes.


Their sense of humor leaves me baffled.


But I can’t avoid them. They’re everywhere. I turn on the television to watch a movie and there they are tempting me.

It’s a curse I tell you. So to make sense of my addiction, I write wild erotic stories about how a single man has to fight to find that one true love. Does he want love?

No. He has worlds to conquer and women to bed. One woman could never please him, right?

Can you see how this might inspires me?
  • Put him in situation where he meets a woman who can match him in every way, and then watch the sparks fly. (Texas Passion)
  • Place in a society where he has to marry. (Black Dragon series.)
  • Have him tempted to distraction by lust. (Fairy Fun)
  • Give him the sole responsible of protecting another person, just because she beautiful, sexy and hot for him that shouldn’t make any difference, or so he believes. (Banished) 
The truly fun part is seeing how a male character can changes and grows, yet still maintain his unique masculine characteristics.

What woman can’t be inspired by such creatures? They are so incredible exceptional.

Wow! Thanks for stopping by, Anita!  I'll definitely check your stories out!  

I just ADORE Wednesday interviews--so much can be learned!  Thank you for stopping by, fellow readers!  I hope to see you on Friday for Friday's Fully Loaded where I post sexy hunks of men and showcase a few FREE READS on Kindle/Nook!

Eva Weston






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting me on your site today.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us! :-) Men are definitely from Mars...LOL I can see why they inspire you!

    ReplyDelete