Thursday, February 7, 2013

Eva Weston's dragons will light your fire this Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

My sexually ferocious dragons are eager and willing to put your loins in a blaze!  THE DRAGON'S DEN, the sequel to the Bestselling short story, THE DRAGON'S DESIRE is now available for the Kindle and Nook!


The dragons will stop at nothing to claim her...

Aristo worships the ground Tania walks but he is not the only one.  Stephan, the Sun Dragon yearns to have her as his own.  The only thing stopping him is his brother, Aristo.  Stephan does not wish to upset his brother, but he cannot deny his attraction for Tania.  Neither can the other dragons, Patryck and Narcil.  

Narcil hides his temptation well but Patyck, the youngest dragon, cannot control his carnal cravings.  The dragons desire Tania because she is the one woman who can carry on their legacy and she is the one woman who can inspire a love unlike any other.

The war with the dragons is far from over and Tania's father, King Polas, will stop at nothing to see them all destroyed.  He believes the dragons have kidnapped his daughter and "no one touches what belongs to him".  His hatred of dragons had always been palpable, but with the loss of his daughter, the hatred had become something of an entity.  He has enlisted his son, Brynt, to fetch his daughter and slaughter the last remaining dragons.  

Excerpt:

Stephan kissed the top of her head, “I was worried.  You weren’t breathing…” He continued to pelt her head with kisses until his lips finally found hers.  He didn’t stop for air.  He kissed her as if his very life depended on it.  She did not return the kiss.  Instead, her mouth was frozen in shock.

“Kiss me,” he whispered as he continued to lick her lips, “Please kiss me.” Begging was not his strong suit but he would do anything for just one embrace.  His large hands held her head firmly in place.  He gazed into her eyes, “Kiss me, Tania.  Tell me you want me.  Tell me you need me.  Tell me you’ll be mine.”

Still, she did not reply.

The magic that made her a Dragon Mother commanded him to love her.  He could not deny her appeal.  He had to have her. 

Stephan practically growled a response, “I need you.  I’m in agony without you.  Please, Tania, please just this once…”

He continued to gaze into her eyes, pleading for love that he thought he would never have.  Tania was his one chance to be a pleased man…to be loved.  She was the Dragon Mother and so she would always have his heart.  Why couldn’t she see that?  Why wasn’t she answering him?

His heart cried out for her each time he laid eyes on her.   His soul screamed for her touch, begged for her to be the mother of his children.  She was everything he needed.

“Tania,” he brushed the strands of her dark brown hair from her face, “Please kiss me.  Give me a sign, at least, that one day you will look upon me the way you gaze upon Aristo.  Tell me I have a chance to be happy.  Tell me I have a chance to have a family once again.”



I hope you have as much fun reading as I did writing!  Enjoy and have a very happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment