Friday, March 22, 2013

Book 3 is here!!! Eva Weston's dragons are ready to please you!

Greetings!

I know I said I would have book 3, THE DRAGON'S DALLY of the HEART OF THE DRAGON series out in April--I LIED!  Edits are in, covers are done, and I was just too excited to hold off another week!

Amazon has the book live.  B&N and Smashwords should have it in a few days.

For Kindle readers, you can purchase the book here.


Princess Tania has been a busy girl--burning down her father's dungeon, rescuing tortured prisoners, and trying her hardest to avoid the tempting dragons.  And still her day is not done.  Aristo has been moved to the Arena where hundreds of dragons have been slain.  Patryck has stalked his way close to Tania and she is quickly losing control.  The dragon has a way with melting the panties off his willing victims...

Excerpt:


“Give me your hand and I’ll help you out of here,” Patryck said, extending his hand.  He allowed it to linger in the air until a few moments passed, “Give me your hand,” he repeated.
“No, I am fine.”
He pursed his lips.  Why wouldn’t she let go of Thomas?  What hold did he put on her?  Had he bewitched her in some way?  Had they already bonded?  Thomas worked fast, apparently.  Patryck snarled, “What have you done, Thomas?”
He heard Thomas step back, “Nothing.  You need to calm down, Patryck.”
“Don’t tell me to calm down!” Patryck stood tall and growled again, “I am warning you, if you marked her…”
“I did no such thing!”
“Then give me Tania!” he yelled.
A guard rushing past with a bucket of water quickly stopped and stared at the commotion.  All he could see was a filthy man arguing with a bush.  He raced toward the man, “Peasant!  Grab a bucket and help!”
Patryck backhanded the guard who twirled a few times then fell hard to the ground.
“Stop, Patryck!” Tania finally spoke and gently petted Patryck’s arm, “What is wrong with you?  We need to escape!  You’re drawing attention…”
Patryck eyed her up and down while his jaw hit the ground.  The Princess was naked.  Immediately, his anger morphed into lust.  He closed the gap between them and pulled her close, smashing her into his chest.  His lips found her ear, his nose inhaled her perfect womanly perfume, while his hands kneaded her back.  His groin…

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the third installment of the HEART OF THE DRAGON series!  I'm currently working on book 4 and next Wednesday, I'll have an excerpt ready for you!  Book 4 deals with Dragon Slayers, werewolves, dragon lust, and of course, Aristo's agony at Tania's betrayal. Yes, I said "betrayal".  Read book 3 to find out what she does to cause his distrust.

Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment