Monday, April 15, 2013

Eva Weston's Monday Man-Meat

Greetings!

I am so close to finishing book 4 of the HEART OF THE DRAGON series that I just couldn't contain my excitement!  I have been busy writing a delicious menage between Aristo, Patryck, and Tania.  Let me tell you--I'm all kinds of hot and bothered!  And now I'm adding more fuel to the writing fire by showing sexy slabs of man meat! Woohoo!  Enjoy!

Question: If a sexy dragon covers your house in fire, would you call the fireman to rescue you, or would you wait for the dragon to fly you away?  Normally, I would say wait for the dragon but HELLO!  This fireman can rescue me anytime!
Reading is so, SO VERY SEXY!
I chose them young today! LOL
What's man-meat without Jimmy Thomas?  This is my muse for my new Highlander Series I'm currently working on.  Mmm, Scots and Dragons! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment