Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dragons to heat your desire, dragons to quench your thirst...Book 4 of the HEART OF THE DRAGON series is available!!!

Greetings All!!

I am so pleased to announce that Book 4 in the HEART OF THE DRAGON series is now available at Amazon!  THE DRAGON'S DISTRUST forwards the story of Princess Tania and her dragons.  There is plenty of conflict and some excellent sex to be read :-)

The story hasn't even been out for three days and already THE DRAGON'S DISTRUST has a five star review:

"I have fallen in love with these books...I can't wait for book 5." --sposcky, Amazon.com

Thank you so much, Sposcky!  Reviews keep me writing!  If I don't receive any feedback, then I don't realize how popular my books are.  Sure, sales are excellent, but sales don't tell me if you like them or not.  So, if you have a second, could you leave me a review either on Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, or Goodreads?  That would make my day! :-)

I'm trying to upload THE DRAGON'S DISTRUST to B&N but it will take some time.  When I get a moment, I will upload the book to Smashwords so you can read it on whatever device you have.

I am so grateful to those of you who love my books!  The stories are very dear to me.  Dragons light my fire like no other shifter!

Because I have already left an excerpt a few days ago, I will leave you with these yummy images to make you drool!!! These are the men that inspire me!












No comments:

Post a Comment