Tuesday, September 10, 2013

THE DRAGON'S DESTINY BOOK 5 is now available!

Hi all!

I'm sorry it has been so long in between posts :-(  I have been very busy with work and with home life.  Trying to get anything done lately has been difficult.  But I am pleased to announce the release of THE DRAGON'S DESTINY BOOK 5 in the HEART OF THE DRAGON series!  It is available for the Nook and Kindle.  It will soon be available on Smashwords!


Strength can be found in all manner of places...
As Tania builds up her courage to face her father once and for all, Stephan schemes to murder Polas.  The dragons are furious and outraged over the death of Patryck and they will stop at nothing to sate their vengeance.
Aristo, madly in love with Tania, cannot fight his jealousy any longer.  Each time he sees Tania with another dragon, his blood boils.  He makes a decision that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

I hope you enjoy reading the fifth installment as much as I enjoyed writing it!  New characters are introduced and the ending will shock you!  Thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

As a P.S., the woman on the cover of THE DRAGON'S DESTINY is not Tania.  If you can figure out who it is, you will know a very important clue to the upcoming book, THE DRAGON'S LEGACY, Book 6.



2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm guessing it is the beautiful lady with Brynt and the female dragon plotting with Narcil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is *wink* :-D Thanks for reading the books!

      Delete