Monday, February 3, 2014

THE DRAGON'S LEGACY, Book 6 will be available soon!

Hi all!

I know it's been awhile since the last update but my life has been hectic!  There were several hospital stays, holidays that took up time, and my day job had me working overtime.  I wasn't able to write as much as before.  But things have finally begun to slow down and I am currently writing THE DRAGON'S LEGACY.  This story focuses on Stephan and Tania, their relationship to each other and to the rest of the world.  While Aristo finds himself King of the Gnomes, Narcil begins to plot a heinous crime.  The White Dragon, Tania's mother, will sacrifice her in order to restore the Original Dragon, Camin, to life. 

There is a great deal happening within Tania's world, not to mention she has to suffer through all of this pregnant!  Pregnancy is tough in the best of times, I do not envy her being pregnant in a dungeon and surrounded by enemies!

She has to confront her father, her mother, and her inner demons. 

This story will be longer than the others because so much is happening.  It may end up being a complete novel.  It just gets bigger and bigger--it has a mind of its own.  I try to direct it, but in the end, the characters will do as they please :-)

I haven't received the cover for the sixth book, but when I do, I will post it immediately!

Thank you!

Eva Weston

1 comment:

  1. Hey so I'm wondering if there is any news I know it's been a few years but still wondering what happens with Tania's story

    ReplyDelete